Middle School Track Club with Coach Sarah Anderson for Grades 4-8
- Track Club will introduce students to the sport of track.
- This will include pacing, technique, hydration, nutrition, stretching, baton hand-offs and racing.
- Sessions will be fun with learning AND mental and physical exertion!
- Overall goal is to increase speed and endurance while learning a lifelong individual, healthy activity.
- Track Club will be run by Sarah Anderson, avid runner and triathlete.
- Program will be held if raining; cancelled by 2pm if thunder/lightning.
- There will be no make-up dates.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather. Don’t forget a water bottle.
- Max of 16 registrations
Mondays and Wednesdays
April 19, 21, 26, 28
May 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19
6th-8th Graders: 2:30pm – 3:45pm (May 19 half day 12:30pm – 1:45pm)
4th and 5th Graders: 3:30pm – 4:30pm
(May 19 half day 1:30pm – 2:30pm)
Location: Nathan Hale-Ray Middle School
Cost: $100 for all 10 sessions